Tuesday, April 13, 2004

A First

Okay, guys, I went out on a limb and decided to submit that piece I'd written on The Swan to Relevant Magazine online. And . . . drumroll please . . . they decided to post it on the front page!! I was pleasantly surprised because this is the first time I've tried to submit anything I've written to a publisher. Yay! It's kinda fun to see your very own editorial posted on the internet. Maybe I'll even get up the nerve to try it again sometime. And then, watch, I'll get addicted and start submitting stuff all the time. And then I'll get my hopes dashed when I never get anything published again . . . ever. ;)

Anyway . . . thank you for sharing in my very small moment of glory.

P.S. - The coolest part about this whole posting on Relevant magazine is reading the comments from people I don't even know about what I wrote. It's fun to have people criticize me (hey, I'm tough - I can take it) and other people defend me. Heh, heh, heh.

No comments: