Thursday, April 01, 2004

Gotcha!

It’s April Fools. (Have you noticed yet that I love to celebrate holidays?) I was going to sew up the leg holes of Kevin’s underwear. But then I thought that would be really mean and would make him late for work. So, I changed my mind. (But watch out Kev – If April Fools is ever on a lazy Saturday, you might be in t-r-o-u-b-l-e.)

So, instead, I made up a fake parking ticket – with a bar code and everything and put it on our car this morning. I got a much better reaction than I anticipated. He was incredulous. “Look! A parking ticket! Where has our car been parked? How long has that been there? Did you notice it yesterday?” It was GREAT. The expression on his face was priceless! The “ticket” was for “not using this car for a trip to the ice cream parlor” and the fine was $1,000,000. The bad thing about a joke like that, tho’, is that you can only do it once. But it was good.

I also put a gummy worm in his apple. Hopefully he’ll take an early lunch so I can post this blog without alerting him to my schemes. ;-) Fun, fun, fun!

No comments: