Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Mystery Gift

Several weeks ago we got an envelope in the mail addressed to “Mr. and Mrs. Kevin Coons.” When I opened the envelope, I found season tickets to this year’s opera along with a letter welcoming us as new season ticket holders. The only thing is – we didn’t purchase season tickets for the opera. We have been asking around trying to find out who may have bought these for us but haven’t had any luck. (If you are the culprit, let me know so we can thank you!) Hmmmm. It dawned on me recently that, shortly after I wrote about us going to the opera in my blog, we got the season tickets! (Gee, maybe I should blog more about how I’ve always wanted a red Z-3 convertible.) ;-) Anyway, tonight the opera is performing Cinderella (La Cenerentola). . . and it looks like we’ll get to go ‘cuz we have tabs on seats K-16 and K-17 for the rest of the season!

2 comments:

the Joneses said...

For Amy:

http://www.kitestore.com/bmwz3co1.html

Merry Christmas!

Amy K said...

Funny! You guys crack me up. Thanks for brightening my day. :) -Amy