Friday, November 16, 2007

Bella

Just wanted to encourage everyone to join us in seeing Bella this weekend, if you can!

It’s a beautiful, award-winning film (top pick at the Toronto Film Festival) and has an uplifting pro-life message. The word on the ground is that it needs to do well this weekend in order to extend to next (Thanksgiving) weekend, which is the biggest movie-going weekend of the year. If it’s in theaters next weekend, thousands more people will get the chance to see it.

Kevin and I are seeing it this weekend for the first time because it has just now come to the Indianapolis market.

So, friends, join us in supporting this film if you can! Christians often bemoan the lack of good messages coming from Hollywood. This film is exceptional.

We hope you can support it this weekend too!

For a listing of the cities showing Bella you can go to this website.

To view a trailer for the movie and watch the testimony of Bella's star, Eduardo Verástegui, you can go here.

4 comments:

"Nick" said...

In answer to your comment on our blog...

I haven't seen Bella yet, hope to sometime. All that I have heard about it is EXTREMELY positive. Ebert liked it (which means I probably will, we seem to have the same taste) and a producer friend of mine said it was wonderful.

You can find Ebert's review at www.rogerebert.com.

Monica said...

Thanks for the recommendation. Sean and I are actually going away for the weekend and wanted to go to a movie. I think this will be our pick!!

Nica said...

My BIL worked as a producer of marketing for Bella.

I haven't yet seen it (it's hard to sit in theater seats right now), but I am encouraging everyone I know to see it as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy - my husband and I went a few weekends ago and we really enjoyed it. In fact, as we were leaving I told him that if I had a blog, I would blog about it and title the post "Ciao Bella!"