Saturday, November 10, 2007

I've been tagged.

My friend Alaina tagged me for a meme. I must really love you Alaina because I usually do don’t do these meme things.

So... these are the "rules": Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Okay, here are the first eight random things I could think of about myself.

1) I have been a passenger on the Good Year Blimp and, for some crazy reason, the pilot decided to allow my sister to take the controls when we were over the Pacific Ocean. Thankfully I am alive to tell about it.

2) I often smell my food before I eat it (and Kevin makes fun of me). I don’t know why. Maybe my subconscious is telling me that I will enjoy that bite of food better if I do (laugh if you want, but smell is linked to the enjoyment of food). My mom tells me I have done this since I was a baby.

3) I have lived on both the west coast and east coast. I never thought I’d live in the Midwest but now I live here and love it. (I think I will post a blog about this soon.)

4) I used to hate classical music but, thanks to my husband, now I enjoy it.

5) I’m a licensed California attorney but I’ve never practiced; I work from home writing a weekly public policy/current events newsletter. I doubt I will ever practice law but someday would like to start my own business and think my legal training will come in handy. Hopefully by that time I’ll still remember a few things from law school. Ha!

6) As a new driver, I totaled two cars in the period of one month (the air bag went off in my face both times).

7) I cannot whistle to save my life. I think it’s somehow a genetic defect.

8) Someday I want to go to South Africa, and pretty much everywhere else in the world.

Okay, I tag Sara, Rachelle, Karen, Christian, Lindsay, Megan, Shannon, Missi and anyone else who wants to do it. Give us some random things about yourselves. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think smelling your food before you eat it is terrific! it is a sign that you appreciate and are interested in food. This is a good thing!