Thursday, May 31, 2012

"Hi!"

Hello, my parents have no idea what my name will be, especially if I am a boy.  I am due to arrive sometime around December 16.  My mom always said she would never have a Christmas baby, but I am going to get the last laugh.  This picture of me was taken about a week ago, so I'm sure I look even better now.  My head probably looks even less like an alien now.  I am happy to make my appearance on this blog and I look forward to being photographed for you again, at a future date.  With regards, Koons Kid #4

6 comments:

Diary of an Autodidact said...

I'm officially rooting for a boy, but this is cool either way.

And from one parent of a scandalously large brood to another: "Embrace the chaos!"

Anonymous said...

He/she is going to be adorable.

Heather L. said...

Wow! I have never seen 3D of such a tiny baby before! How precious!!!!

Carrie said...

*Grin*

Every time I think about Koons Kid #4 I smile.

Woman with the Yellow Hat said...

So excited and especially since our #4 is Nov 16! We find out girl or boy on Jun 29!

Rachelle said...

Everleigh was due Dec. 24 and came almost 3 weeks early! You can always hope! Congrats!